Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Wonderful Trip

After returning home, I hit the ground running with "back to school." Another school year has started and I can't wait to share my trip and new knowledge with my students. I took over 400 pictures and will be arranging several presentations to show my students. One presentation will focus on weathering, erosion, and deposition, a large part of the 5th grade curriculum. I will also be making a presentation to the elementary campus lead teachers in science for my district as well as the teachers at my school.

I would like to thank Fund for Teachers for this opportunity. I am excited about this school year and can't wait to share all that I have learned.

1 comment:

Terri said...

hey there Mr Rhodes! hello from the Bay of Fundy. Your video and travelog about your autumn trip is great! I'd like to post one of your Old Sow Whirlpool videos on my Bay of Fundy blog, if you don't mind. Please let me know. Terri (bayoffundy.blogspot.com)
Email bayoffundy@gmail.com